Friday, February 24, 2012

Home Sweet Home!!

After 20 days in the NICU the babies were able to come home on February 14th. It was a great Valentine's Day present. It was so great to sleep in my own bed and be able to kiss my kids goodnight. Now we have been home 10 days and the girls are doing great. They are gaining weight and now both weigh 5 lbs 15.5 oz.
We don't think they are identical but they do like to keep things similar. They are both on the same eating schedule of every 3 hours so I am getting some sleep.
It has been so fun to see Tylin and Tanner with the babies. They love to hold them and help take care of them. We'll see how long that lasts. My mom went home Monday and so we have been on our own this week. It has been a little crazy but we are getting used to life with 4 kids.

3 comments:

  1. I just can't stop looking at these pictures. They are adorable! I am glad they are doing so very well. Tylin and Tanner look very happy to be holding their sisters. Can't wait to meet them! Love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. How nice for you and your family to be together! We are so glad to hear that the girls are doing so well. I love the pic of Tylin and Tanner holding the girls....so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooooo I so want to hold them!!! It looks like they have enough big helpers to hold them! We are so glad your family is doing better. I bet it is great to have everyone in one place! We are so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete