Sunday, August 19, 2012
Tylin's Birthday
I can't believe Tylin turned 7. She had a fun birthday. Grandma and Grandpa Yearsley came up to visit so we all went to Splash Montana ( water park) for the day. Tony was able to take a half day off and we invited out good friends Denise, Cooper and Reagan to go with us. Grandma and Grandpa helped out with the twins so I was able to swim with the kids and even go down some slides. Then after alot of swimming we headed to Fuddruckers for some burgers and shakes. We were all exhausted when we got home and Ty still had presents to open and candles to blow out. I tried to make her a special cake that didn't turn out real well ( it kind of fell apart when I tried to put it together) but Ty was so sweet she said " It's fine mom, can I decorate it?" Ty got some really nice gifts from everyone including books, jewelry, roller blades, clothes, shoes, and golf clubs. We are so glad to have Tylin in our family. She is a great big sister, always willing to help with the babies, and tries her best to do what is right. She starts 2nd grade in a couple of weeks and I couldn't be more proud of her. Love you lots Ty!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment