Thursday, February 27, 2014

Two times two

The twins are Two!!!! They are definitely two times the trouble and two times the fun.  Karter is a character. She is sneaky, when I tell her not to do something she likes to sneak back and get into it. She is a climber and seems to be fearless.  Kinley is more vocal and more cautious.  She likes to talk and sing. She sometimes will open the hymn book and sing during sacrament meeting.  Having twins is definitely lots of work.  They divide and destroy regularly but they are also so fun to cuddle, and I love it when they say "Luv you mom"  They love to have books read to them, and they love to sing songs.  The wiggles are their favorite movies, we watch those regularly.  They are buddies. I love it when they play together and giggle.  Whenever I give one a treat they ask for an extra to give to "Sister"  They look out for each other and I hope they will keep looking out for each other.  I love my little twinners and we have had a fun and crazy 2 years but I wouldn't change it for anything.
                                                                            Karter
                                                                           Kinley
 
 
 
 
 
Love you Kinley and Karter!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment